Purposes of PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.
RISD Council - www.risdpta.org
Texas PTA - www.txpta.org
National PTA - www.pta.org
RHS PTA RECOGNIZED BY TEXAS PTA
Congratulations Richardson High School PTA for earning the following awards for the 2019 - 2020 Membership Year. Thank you Eagle Families for your support!! We can't do any of this without YOU! Don't forget, our new membership year starts August 1st.
President's Challenge Award
Grow membership equal to 50% of your campus student enrollment and achieve an increase over last year. An honor shared by only 315 other PTAs in the state.
Spring Increase Award
Reach more than 100% of your previous year's total membership.
Voice for Every Child Silver Award
Welcome members equal to 50% of your campus student enrollment.
EagleLink is Richardson High School PTA's weekly electronic newsletter that helps you stay up-to-date with school happenings, PTA news and the community. Subscribe to the EagleLink and stay in the loop!
- Monday, January 10
- Wednesday, January 19
- Monday, February 7
- Thursday, February 10
- Friday, February 11
- Saturday, February 12
- Sunday, February 13