RHS Mum Shop
Mum's the Word is Richardson High School's Mum Shop and is a big part of our annual Homecoming weekend traditions. It is also Richardson High School PTA's biggest fundraiser; 100% of profits enable RHS PTA to fund programs for our students, parents and faculty!
The Mum Shop offers hand made Mums and Garters featuring an assortment of trinkets, ribbons and embellishments. Each item is made to order by our talented volunteers ensuring a quality product that students can proudly wear to show their school spirit during Homecoming then save as a keepsake for years to come.
Important to know
- Mums and garters for seniors are traditionally white and gold with purple and gold accents.
- Mums and garters for underclassmen are traditionally purple and gold.
- All sales are done in-person at the RHS PTA Mum Shop; masks required.
- All orders must be pre-paid in full.
- All Mum Shop sales are final (no refunds)
- RHS PTA is not liable in the event Homecoming is cancelled due to impact of COVID-19 or otherwise.
Call Mum Shop Coordinators with questions:
Shannin 214-681-8734 or Shenae 214-566-8906
EagleLink is Richardson High School PTA's weekly electronic newsletter that helps you stay up-to-date with school happenings, PTA news and the community. Subscribe to the EagleLink and stay in the loop!