RHS Mum Shop
Mum's the Word is Richardson High School's Mum Shop and is a big part of our annual Homecoming weekend traditions. It is also Richardson High School PTA's biggest fundraiser; 100% of profits enable RHS PTA to fund programs for our students, parents and faculty!
It takes a lot of volunteers to make this happen - here's how to help and learn about opportunities:
️ No experience necessary! We welcome the opportunity to teach new skills to any volunteer! We are just getting started, now is a great time to come in and start with the basics with things like cutting, gluing and stapling. We make ALL the parts of our mums and garters before we even start putting them together so there is LOTS to do!
The Mum Shop offers hand made mums and garters featuring an assortment of trinkets, ribbons and embellishments. Each item is made to order by our talented volunteers ensuring a quality product that students can proudly wear to show their school spirit during Homecoming then save as a keepsake for years to come.
Important to know:
- Mums and garters for seniors are traditionally white and gold with purple and gold accents.
- Mums and garters for underclassmen are traditionally purple and gold.
- All sales are done in-person at the RHS PTA Mum Shop
- All orders must be pre-paid in full.
- All Mum Shop sales are final (no refunds)
- RHS PTA is not liable in the event Homecoming is cancelled due to impact of COVID-19 or otherwise.
Have questions or need help?
EagleLink is Richardson High School PTA's weekly electronic newsletter that helps you stay up-to-date with school happenings, PTA news and the community. Subscribe to the EagleLink and stay in the loop!
- Thursday, February 9
- Friday, February 10
- Saturday, February 11
- Sunday, February 12
- Monday, February 13
- Tuesday, February 14